29 February, 2012

Valentine's Poem


Hello there everyone!
So I've already blogged three times this month, making today the fourth blog post of the month. Which is pretty great, don't you think? I thought about pushing this post back until tomorrow, which would make it the first post of March, but I've been thinking about posting this since mid-February, so it kinda feels like that would be cheating.
It's 5 minutes until midnight; I'd better hurry.
Anyway, the main reason I'm posting tonight is that I really wanted to post on Leap Year Day. It's February 29th, wooooooooo! :D
That's all I really have to say, so here's the important part: it's a poem that I wrote to my best friends, Dylan and Alana, for Valentine's Day.
Enjoy!
♥Nancy♬
Dear Dylan and Alana
Valentine’s Day is
pretty dumb, but you’re my best
friends, so here’s a poem.
I don’t know if you
can use enjambment in a
haiku, but I did.
Love Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naaaawwwww!! Just saw this! :D You, Miss Nancy, are awesometastic! *hugs*
-A