13 October, 2014

Good Day

Hi everybody!

Okay so I haven't blogged all year until now. I know, I'm the worst. I'm sorry. But I've been seriously busy studying for a Masters of Speech Pathology! :D

I have been sewing and when I get this project finished I'll be posting my documentation here on this blog.

I haven't been writing very much.

But today I had a really Good Day and so I just thought, "I should blog this" - on the grounds that maybe my joy can be spread around to other people that way and maybe my Good Day can be a Good Day for more than just me.

And so, in roughly chronological order, here are the things that happened today to make it a Good Day.

1. I got to read my book on the bus. (For those interested, I'm currently reading Morrigan's Cross, by Nora Roberts, which is the first in her Circle Trilogy.)

2. I felt really smart in my phonology lecture. (Because the lecturer asked for examples of activities so I provided an example and she said it was a good example.)

3. a) It was a lovely sunny day outside.

3. b) With a nice breeze so it wasn't too hot.

3. c) And I didn't get sunburnt! :D

4. We had a stuttering lecture. Today it was about genetics and it was super interesting, as always. (Our stuttering lecturer is Janet Beilby and she is a truly excellent lecturer and we are very lucky to have her.)

5. I had Wok-in-a-Box for lunch with Eileen. Wok-in-a-Box is my second-favourite take-away food. And it's always cool to hang out with Eileen.

6. I had a cup of tea and I also had a chocolate digestive biscuit and I dipped the biscuit in the tea and it was lovely. 10/10 would do again.

7. The world smelled sweet like honey while I was walking home from the bus stop. (Probably because all the flowers are full of nectar at the moment.)

8. a) I played netball tonight.

8. b) In a team of awesome ladies.

8. c) Against another team who were all really lovely to play against.

8. d) AND WE TOTALLY WON

9. The song "The Final Countdown" played on the radio while I was driving home.

And there you go, nine excellent things happened all in the one day. And that is why today was a Good Day.

I hope you had a Good Day too. :)

Nancy

No comments: